Personal Motorcycle Insurance
The state of
Dean & Draper offers motorcycle insurance policies for riders of both two-wheel and three-wheel bikes. As with auto insurance, the cost of your motorcycle insurance coverage can depend on a number of considerations, including the type of bike itself, your location, driving record, age, and a number of other factors.
Our motorcycle insurance policies cover a variety of bikes:
- Classic, standard, and custom motorcycles
- Street bikes and more
Aside from simply handling the cost of repair or replacement of your bike in the event of an accident, our Texas motorcycle insurance policies cover other typical expenses that occur during vehicle accidents, including:
- Costs associated with bodily injury to yourself or others involved in the accident
- Costs of any property damage you caused with your motorcycle
- Costs associated with motorcycle theft or vandalism
- Costs of damage sustained while your bike is in storage (e.g. water or smoke damage).
Ride on in confidence! Let Dean & Draper find an affordable motorcycle insurance policy tailored to your specific needs that allows you to do just that. Please call 1 (888) 266-0444 or (713) 527-0444, or just fill out and submit the online form below to get more information on buying low-cost motorcycle insurance coverage in Houston, TX and beyond.