Experience & Technology
We’ve been serving communities in Texas and the nation since 1881. And as times change, our experience and technology evolves - whether it’s our advanced computer system, risk management services, online resources or compliance tools, we have the tech and knowledge to support you.
Who We AreA Leader in the Insurance Industry for More Than 40 Years
We are a Trusted Choice insurance agency and represent leading insurance companies in the industry.
Our team of advisors has over 500 years of combined experience, and we rank as one of the largest agencies in Texas. We are a full-service, independent insurance agency offering commercial and personal insurance lines, top industry-specific solutions, employee benefits, and a unique risk management process that aims to lower your Total Cost of Risk(TCOR). But we’re more than that. While we remain locally-owned and operated, we’ve spent time investing in technology and our risk services to provide services that have only been available to large companies. Because of this, we’ve been able to find a detailed process designed to dive deep and find the best solution for you and your situation. When you work with us, you’ll feel like you’re working with a friend that you could call up any time, but you’ll have access to state-of-the-art tools, policies, and more.
Just some of the things that set us apart
- Never treating you as a quote but instead empowering you to find the right solution and not just a product
- Time spent pinpointing your exact needs and developing a framework for your solution, based on your timeline
- Access to a team that meets your needs, including Risk Services, Subject Matter Experts, Strategic Partners, and more
- A homegrown environment and team focused on cultivating relationships and gaining trust
- Technical sophistication, including online access for certificates, private benefits enrollment tools, and other innovative tools we use to build your customized plan
- In house Risk Services Team delivers unique offerings for risk management that identify your exposure, analyze your solutions, prioritize your timeline, execute to your expectations, and improve over time
- Competitive pricing so you can rest assured you’re protected no matter your budget
Discover MoreLatest From Our Blog
Health & WellnessEmployee Burnout on the Rise Puts Focus on Mental Health in the Workplace
D&D NewsKyle Dean Appointed Chair of the IRM Council for the University of Houston Downtown (UHD)
Supply Chain ImplicationsConstruction Boom Challenges Include Labor Shortages, Supply Disruptions, Rising Costs, and Insurance Implications